Ganesh Sthapana 2022
Ganesh Sthapana 2022 by moreshanaya
Every year, people eagerly await this festival. On this day, people worship Ganpati in their homes. Ganpati is served a lot during this ten days long festival. It is common to offer Ganpati different types of food. Worship is performed with full rituals.
Ganesha Festival 2022 – 31 Aug to 9 Sept 2022
Lord Ganesha is immersed with a bandwagon on Anant Chaturdashi, 10 days after Ganesha is immersed with a band.
An auspicious time to place the Ganpati idol is 11:04 AM and lasts up to 01:37 PM on 31 August. During this day, if you place the Ganpati idol at an auspicious time, it will be very good for you.
Lord Ganesha is worshipped during Madhyahna as it is believed that he was born during this period. In the Hindu calendar, Madhyahna Kala is equal to noon.
At the time of worship, the mantra Om Ganpataye Namah should be chanted. You’ll benefit from it. Distribute modaks and laddus as prasad. Annat Chaturdashi will be celebrated on 19th September this year.
- You can install Ganesh’s idol on your own, or you can call a pandit.
- Put a red cloth under the idol of Ganapati. And place the idol in the right direction.
- After that, lit the lamp to Lord Ganesha and offer Modak laddus in the bhog.
- Present vermilion and durva to Ganesh Ji and offer laddus.
- Ganesh ji can be worshipped in the evening.
- On this day, the Siddhivinayak form of Ganesha is worshipped and fasted.
- This day is not supposed to see the moon.
Ganesh Visarjan 2022 Date – 9 Sept 2022
Ganpati Aarti in Marathi